As a new bookie, funds are often tight and that’s understandable. Most PPH bookies have a limited bankroll to begin and that’s why the top shops offer free trials to help you launch your business.
PPH services want you to succeed because they make money based on active players. You pay a flat rate for every active client, so the more volume you have, the more a PPH service stands to make.
I would be weary of a PPH shop that doesn’t offer a free trial. Offering a free trial for a few weeks to bookies is a small investment and it allows bookies to become familiar with the service.
Tips for Test Driving a PPH Service
When you sign-up for a free trial make sure you have at least one active bettor. There’s no point in wasting a free trial if you’re not even going to have anyone betting on anything.
Here are some tips for what you should be looking for when using a free trial:
● Software/Website UI + UX: Navigate the software and website to make sure there aren’t any problems. You want to make sure the user experience is going to keep your clients happy. The website and sportsbook software should also be able to search all open markets.
● Reports: As you have some bettors place bets you’ll be able to generate a variety of reports that’ll give you a snapshot of how your business is performing and how much you’re making.
● Support: Test out the support and make sure the reps are knowledgeable. You’re going to be trusting these reps to represent your sportsbook when dealing with your clients.
● Call Center: I recommend joining PayPerHead services with a call center, but I would make sure to test out the quality of the call center by calling in and testing the service.
● Betting Selection: Your clients won’t settle for limited betting markets. You need to be able to compete with other offshore bookies and therefore you need a PPH service that offers a big selection of betting markets, including international sports, futures and props.
What I love most about PayPerHead247 is that they’re here to support bookies and not just make a quick buck. There are no account minimums, bookies only pay each week for active players and there are no hidden fees. You keep all of the profits after paying a small PPH fee for each player.
When you’re a new bookie and on a bootstrap budget, take advantage of PPH free trials. It allows you to ensure the service will meet your needs while also getting to know the provider.
CapperTek is not a gambling or sports betting website and
does not accept or place wagers of any type. CapperTek does
not endorse or encourage illegal gambling or sports betting
of any type. Also note sports betting inherently involves
financial risk. CapperTek assumes no responsibly for the
loss of capital incurred due to the use of information contained
on this website. Past results do not guarantee or imply
future performance. Please bet on sports legally within
your jurisdiction and responsibly within your financial
means. While we do everything we can to ensure the accuracy
of the information, stats, odds, and other data presented,
we cannot be held liable for any typos, omissions, or other
CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The content and information contained
on this website or any of the sports handicapping service
websites listed on this website are strictly for news and
entertainment purposes only. Any use of this content or
information in violation of federal, state, or local laws
is strictly prohibited. Activities offered by advertising
links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in
certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that
they should inquire into the legality of participating in
any games and/or activities offered by such other websites.
The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for
the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement
of any of these games and/or activities offered by the advertiser.
As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to
hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims
arising from the viewer's participation in any of the games
and/or activities offered by the advertiser.
handicapping service website listed on this website is an
individually owned and operated private entity. CapperTek
does not have any direct affiliation with any of the sports
handicapping service websites listed on this website. CapperTek
is also not responsible for the content or accessibility
of any of the sports handicapping service websites listed
on this website. Links to other service websites do not
imply any promotion or endorsement of any of the content
or information found on those websites. If you choose to
follow links to other websites you do so entirely at your
own risk. Any third party photographs, images, videos, audio,
logos, slogans, trademarks, service marks, domain names,
and intellectual property represented on this website are
property of their respective owners.