Chicago White Sox at LA Angels - Underdog Pick

Thu, Jun 29, 2023
by UDToday.cappertek.com

Here is the prediction of the model:

White Sox Chance of Winning: 52% Angels Chance of Winning: 48%

The model predicts that the White Sox have a slightly better chance of winning the game than the Angels.

The batting average, on-base percentage, and slugging percentage of the White Sox are all better than the Angels. This gives the White Sox a slight advantage in terms of hitting.

The starting pitcher rating of Lance Lynn is also better than the starting pitcher rating of Patrick Sandoval. This gives the White Sox another slight advantage.

The weather rating is neutral, so it does not give either team an advantage.

The home field advantage rating favors the Angels, but only slightly. This is because Angel Stadium is a pitcher-friendly stadium.

The recent bullpen performance of both teams is about the same, so it does not give either team an advantage.

The stadium dimensions are also about the same, so they do not give either team an advantage.

Overall, the model predicts that the White Sox have a slightly better chance of winning the game than the Angels.

TheJSharp.com