BuckyLee.cappertek.com Profile - Bucky Lee Sports Picks - Sports Betting Advice


Unverified Service
Phone Number: N/A
Email Address: buckyleewins@gmail.com
Twitter: N/A

Documented Record for Bucky Lee Sports Picks

* Return on Investment (ROI) figures above represent potential returns based on a $100 per unit risk amount. Please note that past results do not guarantee or imply future performance.

Latest Picks

Handicapper Bio

Bucky Lee

I take my job as a Sports Betting Consultant or Sports Investment Manager seriously and my record speaks for itself. I am verified and monitored by Cappertek.com, a third party handicapper verification service. There are many fraudulent and scam artist sports advisors out there so I conduct my organization with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.

You won’t find better sports investment advice online. I specialize in NFL/NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, MLB, NBA, & MMA. I concentrate on winning through my proven system of 'Selective Value Investing', while adding money to my client’s bankrolls. I don't look at sports betting as gambling, Instead I take a wall street style approach and consider what I do as Sports Investing. I don't turn people into millionaires over night but I do WIN year in and year out providing high ROI And turning players into millionaires over time.

Because I am human, I do from time to time have losing days; however I consistently have winning weeks and more importantly, winning months. I treat my clients with respect and as partners, rather than as just customers. Building that relationship and seeing them profit gives me great satisfaction.

- Money Management + Discipline = The Blueprint For Profitability. -

If a sports investment subscription fails to show a net profit, your account will automatically be credited back 80% of the money you paid. (The other 20% is cappertek's commission which I have no control over.)

Guarantee not eligible for 1-day subscriptions.

Handicapper Blog

BuckyLee.cappertek.com has not posted any blogs yet.