Select a Team:
Our Betting Trends offer a simple overview for a particular sports team specifically through a sports betting lens. Sports betting trends use historical data to show how a sports team performs in specific betting situations. This provides valuable insight to sports bettors as to how a team performs against the spread at home or on the road, as well as underdogs or favorites. Other common betting trends include information about a team's tendency to go Over or Under the game point total. A great tool to use when trying to gain an edge over the bookmakers when making your sports picks.
Betting Trends Key Features
- Team Straight Up Betting Record
- Team Straight Up Streak
- Team Against the Spread Betting Record
- Team Against the Spread Streak
- Team Game Total (Over/Under) Betting Record
- Team Game Total (Over/Under) Streak
- Team Average Points For
- Team Average Points Against
- Team Average Points For and Against Total
- Team Game and Betting Results History
- Team Versus Upcoming Opponent Game and Betting Results History
- Betting Trends Available for Last 5, 10 (default), 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, or 500 Games
- Betting Trends Available as Away Team or as Home Team Specifically
- Betting Trends Available as Underdog or as Favorite Specifically
Sports betting and betting trends go hand-in-hand. By using the right information during your handicapping process, you can get a picture of how specific teams are trending, where teams are strongest and weakest, and much more.
Experienced bettors use betting data to track betting trends, projected win probabilities, and more. By being able to keep tabs on this data, bettors and sports handicappers can sometimes see shifts in lines before they happen, and take advantage of books that haven't kept pace with the newest and sharpest data.
Betting Trends are available for every NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NHL, and Soccer team on the planet and are 100% free to use.