SILimited.cappertek.com Profile - Sporting Investments Limited - Sports Betting Picks
Documented Record for Sporting Investments Limited
* Return on Investment (ROI) figures above represent potential returns based on a $100 per unit risk amount. Please note that past results do not guarantee or imply future performance.
I have personally invested in the outcome of sporting events for 25+ years, and was a member of the Covers.com Community for more than a decade (2006 - 2018). Due to my consistent success in prognosticating the outcome of sporting events, I amassed a rather large group of its members who intently follow my investment recommendations.
I have been extremely successful over the years with sports investing and have seen and heard it all as it pertains to the estimated USD $150B a year sports betting industry. To that end, a renowned sports betting service approached me in early 2017 to gauge my level of interest in joining said organization as a professional handicapper. After several conversations had with its general manager and subsequent consideration of the position requirements, I quickly determined that there were too many operational and philosophical differences between and among the parties; therefore, I respectfully declined the opportunity.
Notwithstanding, upon the Supreme Court of the United States rendering its decision to strike down the federal law prohibiting sports wagering in May 2018 (i.e., Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992), I then decided that the time was ripe for me to “take my talents to South Beach” and become a full-time professional sports investor. Thus, Sporting Investments Limited was duly formed.
What differentiates Sporting Investments Limited from other organizations which offer similar services?
- Sporting Investments Limited well-documented track record of success – as the adage goes, “The proof is in the pudding”.
- Sporting Investments Limited is neither affiliated with any sportsbook nor a party to any type of financial consideration agreement with any sports betting service. The exclusive mandate of Sporting Investments Limited (i.e., its ethos) is to generate exceptional profits for its client base.
- Unlike most organizations who offer similar services, Sporting Investments Limited has a vested interest in each and every investment recommendation it releases. In other words, Sporting Investments Limited invests its capital alongside the capital of its clients – mutually aligned interest.
- Sporting Investments Limited no-nonsense and no “puffery” approach. In other words, Sporting Investments Limited will neither boast extravagant, unsubstantiated claims nor use commonplace industry marketing jargon such as POY picks, GOY picks, ANNIHILATOR picks, SLAM DUNK picks, PREMIUM picks, TOP RATED RELEASES picks, etc. Moreover, and what we regard as the most reprehensible marketing gimmick that is widely used throughout this space, “ONLY PAY IF YOU WIN” picks (i.e., “GUARANTEED” picks). NOTE: It is very easy for any entity to “guarantee” a pick if said recommending entity does not have capital at risk based upon the outcome of said pick.
What are the benefits of retaining the services of Sporting Investments Limited?
- Sporting Investments Limited looks to capitalize and subsequently releases select investment recommendations based upon discrepancies in what the oddsmakers (hereinafter “Wise Men in Vegas”) are attempting to “sell” to “Joe Public” and the reality of the respective teams within any matchup.
- All Sporting Investments Limited investment recommendations will include full analysis, as well as the exact dollar amount of its own capital invested.
- Sporting Investments Limited offers secured payment options which include PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Upon request, Sporting Investments Limited will provide a year-end invoice to its clients for tax purposes.[i]
On behalf of Sporting Investments Limited, we are looking forward to establishing and maintaining a long-term, profitable relationship.
Chief Investment Officer
Sporting Investments Limited
[i] Consulting fees may be tax deductible. Clients should consult their tax advisors concerning the application of tax laws for their individualized situation.
SILimited.cappertek.com has not posted any blogs yet.